Friday, July 22, 2011

In today's news...



Oslo has been rocked by a massive bomb explosion killing 2 people and injuring a reported 15.

James Murdoch was reportedly to have gone on the record saying "I'd tap that".

Hampshire police are investigating an accident on the M27 involving a Lawnmower.

And wrapping things up a 12' Great white shark in an effort to recreate that famous scene from JAWS has jumped into a research vessel leaving researchers "stressed". lol
I can tell you one thing, if I was sitting on the back of a research boat researchin' (as one tends to) and I see a FUCKING FLYING SHARK crash and it begins to flail around on deck:-


I'd be a little bit more than just fucking stressed.(photo courtesy Oceans research)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm all for freedom of expression and shit, so there's only one rule here and, that is, perchance you do know who I am, kindly refrain from using my real name or your comment will be removed